We appreciate that you trust us with your information and we intend to always keep that trust. This starts with making sure you understand the information we collect, why we collect it, how it is used and your choices regarding your information. This Policy describes our privacy practices in plain language, keeping legal and technical jargon to a minimum. Introduction to the ClickOcean Platform
ClickOcean is a CPA marketing platform with own data-driven solutions, high quality offers and traffic sources belonging to the company Novi Limited, a company that specializes in affiliate marketing and incentive-based advertising on the Internet. This policy explains how we collects, use, and disclose information through our marketing platform (the "Platform"). If you are interested in learning how we collect, use, and disclose information through other corporate activities, such as on our corporate website, https://novilimited.com/
, please click here
. Our goal is to be transparent about our business by describing our technology and services in simple terms so that you can understand our practices. We know this is complicated, so if you have any questions about this information, please contact us. The data our Platform collects and processes:
Data that is in our Platform is pseudonymous, which means that it does not directly identify people. Our Platform doesn't contain names, email addresses, phone numbers, or the like, and we prohibit our clients and partners from providing that kind of data into our Platform. Our clients and partners may, outside of our Platform, have access to other information about you, including information that directly identifies you. Such information is governed by the clients' own legal requirements, privacy policies, contracts, or other terms that they have in place.
Our references to our Platform in this policy only refer to our own advertising technology platform and systems and do not include the technology or systems of clients or partners that use or integrate with us. They are bound by our policies when they use our Platform.
The data that our platform collects:
- Device Information. We collect information regarding the Internet browser, computer, tablet, mobile phone, smartphone or other devices.
- Internet Protocol Addresses. Internet browsers automatically transmit information such as the URL of the website you just came from and the Internet Protocol (IP) address and the browser version of your computer.
- Location Information. If allowed, we (or the third party) may use this information to supply you with location specific advertisements, offers and functionality. Additionally, we may (or may enable a third party to) capture geolocation information (such as IP address data) and may use that geo-location information to targets ads, offers and functionality.
- Analytics. We use third party information, reports and analysis about the usage and browsing patterns of Internet users. We allow the third party analytics companies to include web beacons and cookies on certain of our websites and in some of our Advertising Technology Platforms. The collected information includes search terms, search parameters, click-throughs by users, and other similar information.
- Log Files. We may also automatically log certain anonymous information about visitors to our websites, including, but not limited to, where the user came from to visit our site, IP address, search terms utilized, browser type and a reading history of the pages viewed.
- Web Beacons. We (or our third party partners) may use web beacons. Web beacons communicate information from your Internet browser to a web server.
- Other. As new technologies develop we may implement and/or test them on our Platform. We only utilize technologies as permitted by law.
The information we collect about you does not reflect your name, email address, or Other Information that directly identifies you, and we take care to ensure that we do not collect any information that tells us who you are. However, the information listed above could be combined with Other Information
to identify or reveal information about you, so it may qualify as personal information or personal data
under the GDPR. How We Use the Information We Collect
The Platform processes data both on our own behalf and on behalf of clients and partners for purposes related to measuring and reporting on advertising that allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs. Nothing we store can be traced back to you as we use a unique and meaningless identifier to refer to the tracking data. We use aggregate trend data to improve the quality of the ads you will be served in the future and to maintain, improve and develop new services. We occasionally produce reports and analytics for our partners and customers. These reports show aggregate data over time to show historical performance and trends and do not contain individual data.
Specifically, we use this data for:
How do we collect information?
- Frequency and other reporting: We use data to keep track of how many times an ad was shown, as well as where and when.
- Measurement and analytics: We use data to measure how well ads perform, such as whether users clicked on the ad or went to a client's store after their ad campaign was shown.
- Reporting: We may use data to measure, attribute, and report on the performance and success of campaigns. This includes transaction reporting and verification.
- Clicks and conversions: We may use data to measure actions taken by a user with respect to a particular ad, i.e., a click on an ad, or a download of an app.
- Attribution: We may use data to match particular ad views to subsequent actions taken by a user. This would be done by stitching together data collected from our Platform with the advertiser's own data and data from other companies.
- Cross device graphing: We may use data and algorithms to associate devices that might be related to each other, such as devices used by the same person or in the same household.
- Detection of malicious or invalid activity: We process information in an attempt to prevent malicious activity or invalid ad traffic.
ClickOcean may also utilize data from a third party provider. This data may be combined with data collected directly by our platform. Some of our Data Providers, Displaying Publishers and Networks may place their own cookies on a user's internet browser outside of the ClickOcean service; however ClickOcean has no access to or control over these cookies. Your Right to Opt-Out
To learn more about how to control cookie settings through your browser: Firefox link Chrome link Internet Explorer link Safari (Desktop) link Safari (Mobile) link Android Browser link
For other browsers, please consult the documentation that your browser manufacturer provides. You can opt out of interest-based targeting provided by participating ad servers through the Digital Advertising Alliance (http://youradchoices.com
In addition, on your iPhone, iPad or Android device, you can change your device's privacy settings to control whether you see online interest-based ads: